1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any guild's accepting new memberships nowdays?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Scenic Nevins, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Scenic Nevins

Scenic Nevins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After returning to these worlds, struggeling to find both information and equipment that matches todays standard :p , I find myself missing the social part of adventuring.

I was hoping to find a guild to join that are active on the PvM side of uo.
    Weather its champ spawns, gauntlet, peerless (and loads of thing I do not know what is), I'm all game :D
    Trammel or Felucca doesnt matter.
    I don't mind the odd PvP (In duel form, not spam killing everyone I see) encounter from time to time, but honestly I'm not much of a fighter anymore (not that I was ever any good tho).

What do I seek in a guild?

Well, I play the way I live my real life, appreciating honesty and support for oneanother. With this I would prefer a guild with sort of a well-known reputation to build new friendships within. A place where you can earn and give trust.
    Preferably with a rather higher numer of members, to keep the activity lvl up.

I do not want to join a hardcore RP guild. This because I do not want to remake characters, and also because these enviroments often burns me out in game. I try to hard, and it all becames work and no fun.
    Lightwheight RP aint a problem tho.

I would prefer to have several characters into the same guild, and amongst these I have quite a few crafting skills to contribute with. (Like alchemy, inscription, tinkering, carpentry, smithing, tailoring, and more).

When it comes to my hunters, I'm mostly playing a dexxer character. Switching between archer / fencer and swordsman.
    My mage's is mostly my "shopping" characters or what I use when I dont actually have a goal. Oh...Or when I'm IDOC'ing :D

Does anyone have a suggestion where I might find what I seek?
    Or know someone that knows some that knows someone?

Contact me either here in the thread, via PM or on ICQ: 469 213 940

-Sha

2. RainQueen

RainQueen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Seems we have just the guild for you - your description of what you're looking for in a guild is exactly how I'd describe us. Chaos of Deception (CD) is active and you'll usually find something going on day or night (quite a few guildies based in the U.S.).

Friendship and support are important to us. We only have 2 guild rules, 1) Look after your guildmates, always and in all ways. 2) Have Fun

As you can see, we like to keep it simple. If you're interested, give me a shout on icq 441-733-090 and I'll give you a linky to our Forum and meet up with you for a chat.

3. Paidric

Paidric Guest

Hello,

I can recommend those guilds :
    Saor
    Virt (Shrine of the Avatar)
    Pres (Prescients)

All three uphold honesty, trust, friendship. They also recruit new players to help them grow and know the world.

If you need a hand, come to Haven and HLP will help you :)

Good luck and welcome among us!

4. Abercoby

Abercoby Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back,

check the Nightfall (NF) guild too, its an active guild that is currently recruiting with great players.

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Another good guild is CUK - although the name suggests we all from the uk we are not lol! we have players from different countries and backgrounds all willing to help one another! Champs, peerless and other activities taking place at many different times day and night!

With old and new players alike you can be asured that someone somewhere in the guild can guide you by the hand when needed and always there wil be guildees to come to your aid :)

6. Scenic Nevins

Scenic Nevins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I want to issue a thanks to everyone that replied. Both threw the forum and via ICQ.

I have made a lot of new contacts, which I hope eventually will help me find a new sparkle in game.
    For a little while I was afraid all the good people left the game, but it's obvious thers a lot of great ones out there still :D

I haven't been online enough to get a "job interviewed" with every guild :p , but I hope the time comes when I meet the rest ingame to.

I have made the choice for now, and as I see it, a lot of the guilds mentioned are allies to.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to reply, and also for the welcomes I have recieved to all the different enviroments inside ultima online.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Glad you're settling back in. Nice to see a name I remember from earlier times.