1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any guilds recruiting?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FLiP!, Oct 5, 2012.

1. FLiP!

FLiP! Visitor

Hi, currently working a character, and was wondering if any guilds are recruiting? Guild forum is looking pretty dusty, so figured I'd post here.
    Thanks,
    FLiP

2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What's your playstyle??

There are quite a few active guilds here on Siege. Faction guilds, pvm guilds and hybrid do it all guilds. Wanna pk or would you rather defend vs the raid??

3. Cardima

Cardima Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Are you new to siege. we have a guild that helps new players to siege, with some armor & weapons.
    We can also point out some of the top guilds here on siege. and find a guild that fits your play stile.
    just ask in General or the help chat room. If you wish to join the [NEW2] guild, for a short time.

click here the link to [NEW2]

#3 Cardima, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Renegade Amazons is a growing guild. We are...COM I think, but mostly role play. e are allied with I4nI so there are ops for group stuff. Looking for Amazon crones, sisters and fighters as well as male slaves.