1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any hope of recovering missing characters?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gortman, Jan 7, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I left the game back in 2000 and had a few fairly high level characters on my account. When I decided to return to the game recently and reactivated my account, I was sad to discover that all but one of my characters (and a lower level one at that) had vanished.

Is there any hope that, if I contact EA, they might be able to restore those missing characters?

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Highly unlikely if the chars were deleted. Might check other shards to see if they were transferred somewhere and you forgot about it.

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know I didn't delete them before I stopped playing, but maybe the account was hacked. I checked all the shards and didn't find them anywhere.

Oh well...

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I doubt it. Not from that long ago. I think the only way you'd have any luck is if it was recent.