1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any Idea when Go Live will be for the publish?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Sep 7, 2011.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like there are still some bugs that need to be worked out....hopefully we get to see this publish go live soon!

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Origin Friday, all shards Monday afternoon.

Because lol bug testing when have we ever done that

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EA has a proven track record of publishing to Origin Thursday, then all shards Friday, so they can all crash over the weekend when nobody is there to fix stuff.

4. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

THIS :thumbup1: But it would have been better if it was last weekend (a long weekend here in North America)

5. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking that all weekend long :D

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

For better or worse, I can't wait. Clean-up provides a justifiable reason to not only release oneself of junk, but also to collect more junk in preparation for the next clean-up ;D. Instead of fixing the content we're now willing to throw away, like Gauntlet artifacts, we're forgetting about that content entirely in pursuit of instant gratification. Meanwhile, Gargoyles still can't move diagonal while sitting down in the CC, but at least they'll have new armor suits to wear.

7. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Very soon I hope we have been waiting for this way to long already :bored:

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

My guess is late next week - or early the following week. This would put it just before the anniversary for release of the anniversary gifts and any new veteran rewards.

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I already put about a half dozen rewards (left over from last year) on vendors (at 50% down), tiles, barding, jewelery stuff,etc, for those in a hurry.