1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any idea when house IDOC will return?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rajadeah, Nov 27, 2011.

1. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

Its time to flick the switch devs I miss my IDOCing!!!!

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Uh oh, here come the screams "NO, I still know people with screwed up accounts."

It'll be the same story 3 months from now. I agree. Turn it back on already.

3. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, I've shut down 5 house holding accounts becuase house decay is turned off. Apparently theres a bug in the code, and this is the reason it hasnt been turned back on yet.

4. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

The last time I bought a boxed expansion was in 2007. It also came with a "new player" code, so I used it, just because I thought it would be idiotic to let it expire, and I placed a house at Umbra's exit, thinking I could sell it before the free month expired. The last day I was even giving it for free, but no one asked, so I kept it.

The account has never been active nor paid for since then, that's over 4 years ago, and the house is still there, attached to this inactive account.

I can't even use it since I never even friended my main account chars.

I wonder what will happen when all those houses will fall. And this not even on the emptiest shard there is...

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hopefully when they have coded it correct SO ALL THE BUGGED HOUSES FALL TOO.....thats the ''unnamed'' classic houses....the masses of come back to brit houses....both please......i sent em a code i wrote on hard tape..... i recorded on my olde zx speccy to help them!!!! pretty easy methinks