1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Any info on this item?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by arkanos, Oct 25, 2011.

1. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    I am really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I could not find any info about this object on my shard or online.
    I found this in a chest I havenĀ“t opened in ages, it is probably from an IDOC. I was about to throw it away, thinking it must be something from the cooking menu. But when I checked I simply could not find this (only wasabi clumps).
    Any idea where this is from? AoS related I would guess, maybe some quest item?
    Ok, thanks. And if this is something really common and easily obtainable please forgive me....

http://vboards.stratics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7500&stc=1&d=1319576073
    http://vboards.stratics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7499&stc=1&d=1319575880

Hephaistos of Europa

Attached Files:

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Don't worry. It's okay to ask a question here. We'd rather you did and were kept safe than not, especially when deciding on a purchase.

That being said, your item is able to be purchased from a tokuno npc. It is really a nifty deco item, but alas it is not worth much more than the price on the NPC. You can go to Zento and find some good items that aren't on Trammel innkeepers/cooks.

Good luck an' once again, always smart to ask to be sure.

3. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you very much!