1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any lockpicking houses out there?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by uomlplayer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

can any one tell me if theres any houses with boxes for lockpicking is out there thanks.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Patty's place just outside Umbra west gate. Plus Skylark's boxes are still there North side of Zento.

3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Uomplayer,
    If you were ever a member of New guild I know that there are some boxes there you can use. Just ask one of the guild leaders there. Also, when you get stuck you can always try Vesper bank. Thats where I did mine after I got stuck. Boy it was crazy when I trained LP, I did it during the invasions there. Lets just say Hiding and stealth saved my butt on more than one occasion. Plus the fast respawn rate for the chests there meant quicker gains what with RoT and all. For the most part other people left me alone. you'll still see them but if their Detect Hidden isn't high enough they won't see you. Good luck. HTH