1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Any LS Gardeners?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by FuzZ, Aug 26, 2009.

1. FuzZ

FuzZ Guest

Im looking to start gardening for the first time since playing UO and was wondering if I could buy some seeds from anyone. Im gonna start by getting some off bog things but would like to get some colored/bright ones going aswell and theyre arent any for sale in luna

ICQ me if you have some for sale or know of a vendor that does, thanks.

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can set you up with some resource plant seeds. Everything else is a mess. I am trying to get ready for staining so I am just planting everything I have.

3. FuzZ

FuzZ Guest

Thatd be great, im trying to read the Gardening FAQ sticky on the board along with reading about the naturalist quest as im trying to load up on as much info as i can get right now. whats your icq #?

4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I put them on a vendor. The UO coords are 134° 29"N 119°48' E

It is North of the road between Minoc and Vesper. The road that goes by the Minoc mine then to Vesper.

Ill drop a couple of runes by the naturalist right now.

The seeds are in a box on my colored plant vendor. The plants in the box are alive and have seeds on them. There are not many, but it will get you started.

The naturalist is in the brit library. A llama will show you the runes.

5. FuzZ

FuzZ Guest

Great, ill drop by tonight after I finish this quest. Thanks again