1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any LS RPers??? looking for a group :O

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by sapphirediablo11, Nov 20, 2008.

1. It seems the RPing has started to die on LS or i just didn't get the memo... anyoen out there an RPer or RP guild that wants a lonely elf?

2. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It has seemed that way on LS lately. Most of the RP guilds I know have shrunk quite a bit in the last year
    (or at least a good number of people stopped logging in around mid-October).

As you're an elf, have you considered the Tel'Mithrim? They have mostly been active in doing Wednesday tavern nights and Friday guild/alliance hunts. In the past they've done all kinds of events, freestyle roleplaying, and some RP conflicts between enemy drow characters. I think they'd be happy to have some new enthusiastic blood...

Here's a link to their message board:

Silver Arrow

Their main site index page was hacked a little while back and hasn't been fixed yet, but the forums and all the elven language resources are still around.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

LS's RP scene is increasingly depressing.

I used to defend it and try my hardest, but....

-Galen's player

4. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There's a lot of guild, and RP, related stuff on UOForums for LS. We have a small guild there as well, two actually. Order of the Crescent Moon which is neutral, and A^N, which is neutral evil.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Those who do RP are very very quiet about it. There might be some hiding somewhere but i never know who they are. Honestly, how can people expect to be able to RP is almost no one knows that they exist?