1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any mage love in P58?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Exgirlfriend, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Exgirlfriend

Exgirlfriend Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I feel mage's are underpowered 1v1 and I was wondering if mage's will get any buffs in the next publish.

Your thought's...

Thanks
    Ex

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol, hell yeah!

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Every time I read about 1v1 imbalances, I keep thinking of Fezzik from "The Princess Bride" :)

(whatever the PvP issues, magery powerscrolls seem to still be the most expensive in the game so the skill is obviously still in demand overall)

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mages underpowered? Lawl. I don't know if you know this, but wrestling or a -20 mage wep with crystalline, with 45+ DCI is pretty damn useful.

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Here's a newb question, where does the crystalline ring come from?

6. Exgirlfriend

Exgirlfriend Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you can get all that stuff maybe, but sence the MAJORITY of mages dont there a little underpowered.

For quite awile now as a mage you get strangled or bleed instantly or both, it's way to hard to kill warriors with EP. Cant touch hiders and stealthers and archers chain moving shot...All the spells above 3erd level are useless in the field 1v1. It's truely the worst mage's ever had it.

Hardly anyone plays them anymore, maybe thats why the games accounts seem so down these days.

7. Hardly anyone plays a mage anymore? What Shard is this? Most so called PvP I see is still Mages running by and Xfielding people then nuking them to death.

And in PvM it seems like everybody is using earth eles or EVs to kill anything except Greater Dragons and Ancient Wurms.

Mages are a little challenged now, but this isn't Mages Online

Sorcha
    who has a Macer Tank Mage of all bloody things - though I don't PvP much
    (28.8 dialup or laggy satellite are my options :( )

8. Radun

Radun Guest

the faction one comes from the same place as the other faction arties, a community collection box inside each stronghold.

I think the normal one comes from or has something to do with "shimmering effusions".

9. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed, Shimmer drops it on rare occasions. The battle is easy enough, it's getting in that's the hard part.

10. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They need to revert back the special moves nerf to make tactics mages useful again, there is no variety in mage templates now. It's heading toward WoW in terms of certain classes you can play.