1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any market for horned leather?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What do the diffrent leather sells for?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Offhand, I'm guessing

regular: 25 gp
    spined: 35 gp
    horned: 40-50 gp
    barbed: 80-100 gp

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow...did barbed really go up that much?? Was 65 - 80 with 80 being pretty high, the last time I bought any. [​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The bos changes increased the prices, but I haven't bought or sold any in a long time.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The bos changes increased the prices

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes sense...there are several good places to farm spined and horned leather where you can gate in and out to unload...the good places for barbed are no-gate, and a pain in the neck to haul stuff out when your pack will fill to capacity very fast.

-Skylark

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Indeed. This is the intended effect. Resourses are tougher to gather. They are more valuable.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

barbed is a pain at 70 magery hehe im only at 300 so far.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Some thief you are.

*shakes head in disgust*...la

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Some thief you are.

*shakes head in disgust*...la

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...he could be the best thief UO has ever seen, and as much as leather weighs, I think he will still score more farming it on his newbie the "honest" way. [​IMG]

-Skylark

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Cash should not be the reason to play. Stealing runes alone could net a decent living for a young thief. Most players are willing to pay a few gp for a marked rune...just so they don't have to run back and burn more regs, lol...la

12. Guest

Guest Guest

lol trye to sell things here and its a dead end

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Cash should not be the reason to play. Stealing runes alone could net a decent living for a young thief. Most players are willing to pay a few gp for a marked rune...just so they don't have to run back and burn more regs, lol...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Stealing runes? *shakes head* When was the last time you saw a rune to steal? Settle down there Gran' Pa. Next you will be saying stealing house keys is the wat to go.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, I got a ship key the other day. Now if I can find the damn ship. I was waiting for a GM, to get them to help me capture the ship, but after 3 hours in que, I logged out, lol...la