1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any market for LJ resources?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zonk the LJ, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

Does anyone buy the LJ resources?
    Bark, parasitic plands, lum fungi or switches?

Thanks
    Zonk

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Only thing I´ve seen sold/bought here are the parasitic plants. I don´t remember the prices correctly but I think it was something like 1-2K each...

3. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ill buy ur parisitic plants and ur illuminous fungi, I don't know what u use the bark or the switches do, and while we r on the subject what does deadwood do?

4. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

What happen to that Brilliant Amber?
    Not going to sell it?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

5. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

Still havent got any amber. Chopped near 40,000 logs.

6. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

Anyone have a price for the resources?

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Zonk. There is a list of basic prices in the stickied vendor thread. Some of the values of things you are selling are somewhat unexplored...

There does seem to be a decline in the vendor sector of Siege. The folks selling crafted goods and resources that is.

Just saying.

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Just spent all night restocking my vendors... ;)

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* There are still some very fine vendors... Don't take my words wrong.

10. Im in the market for parasitic, amber, and fungus. PM me with what you have.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have bark on my vendors for like 10gp per bark. It does not sell very often though cuz bark is just used to make elven wood armor and most whom have gm lumberjackers probably also have carpentry and tailoring thus get their own bark to make elven wood armor.

The switches DO sell from time to time though. The lumi fungus and parasitic will sell, I do not sell those 2 items myself though, cuz my own alchemist uses what my gm lumberjacker gets.

I think Petra listed brilliant amber in the sticky shop resources thread above at 5k per. I price mine at 4.5k they do sell whenever I put even one or a pair of brilliant amber as I get them via lumberjacking they always go on my vendor and are gone sold out in a day and my vendors are out in the boondocks. :)

Any wood ya get would possibly also sell esp. the higher end woods, cuz even my own lumberjacker carpenter, oft may not get enough heartwood, bloodwood or frostwood and does buy some at times to make the wood hogging carpentry items in those 3 higher end wood types and oft I too may never gets enough of those 2-3 higher end woods to meet demand for say bloodwood arcane circles etc. that she makes.

12. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I would be interested in some regular boards...drop me a Q 405 965 529

13. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

Thanks Queen

14. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm poor but I will help out a dedicated resourcer. These forums are not the best way to get a hold of me, in game is.

I'll buy some of your non-wood.