1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

any more banks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Mar 14, 2009.

1. get done recently?

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

These are the west Brit Trammel banks that I've visited and where I've seen changes:

• Atlantic (inside the 1st floor, outside, and rooftop)
    • Baja (outside and on the rooftop; inside appears to be untouched)
    • Origin (inside the 1st floor, outside, and rooftop)

West Brit Trammel banks that I've visited and that don't appear to have been changed yet:

• Catskills
    • Chesapeake
    • Europa
    • Great Lakes
    • Lake Austin
    • Lake Superior
    • Legends
    • Napa Valley
    • Oceania
    • Pacific
    • Siege Perilous
    • Sonoma

I didn't have characters handy to check any of the other shards.

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Really Looking Forward to Seeing Drake's Bank hehe...

4. Oh! So the Feluccan banks are not going to be altered?

HUZZAH!! That is quite a relief!

5. And what is wrong with a little change in the bank Deco in Felucca? As dead as it is, those rare times I am by there it could look a little better with a little color. As it is now with the current faction wars, the Trammel cities are not safe for crafters, so there been more traffic to the Felucca cities. But they should really get those guards fixed, seems they are still on strike when it come to calling them on attackers.

6. *grins*

We are not into color, in Felucca. ;-)

I would like to see the original lands and buildings kept in their original form, thankee.

7. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

It may be too early to know this for sure. I just re-checked the west Brit bank in Felucca on Baja and Origin and they are both unchanged, other than EM-placed items announcing shard-specific events. I checked on Atlantic earlier in the week and it was also unchanged; however, since Atlantic seems to be down at the moment, I couldn't check it again to verify that the WBB in Fel is still untouched.

8. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I would prefer that the Fel west Brit banks be left alone for the sake of nostalgia and also because adding the amount of decor people came up with for the contest could impact general and faction PvP and placement of faction guards, vendors, and traps in, on, and around the bank. If tweaking the rooftops and placing all kinds of new objects around and in the bank messes up that stuff, who knows when it might get fixed.

9. oh well, at least the blood stain will be covered up at the Trammel side. I really get tired of seeing it.

10. RoseBlue

RoseBlue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would like to see the original lands and buildings kept in their original form, thankee.[/quote]

Agreed.

But, most of all I would love to get Old Haven back. I miss it very much :eek:

11. I haven't even seen the design for the Pacific WBB yet. I'd like to know how cool it looks.

12. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing new on Lake Austin, yet. *waiting patiently* I expect it will take a while to get all of the shard's banks fully renovated. I would be glad to help. =)

Duke, I don't recall having seen Pacific's new WBB design, either.

13. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have not seen it either, in fact, no one has, everyone even made threads on the stratics shard forums to congratulate the winners except for Pacific.. :eek: