1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any more information on Pub 52 yet?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone had any more info on pub 52 and the 'great hand in'?

Just popped on TC1 and the portal in moonglow is gone but I can't see anything/anyone that resembles a hand-in?

Anyone know anything about it at all?

Thanks!!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Cloaks of corruption won't be hand-ins. From Draconi..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Öhhh,

so no need to blow up more Blackrok then.

Lucky me that I have the unluck to almost never be in the same area as a Shadow Lord.Because of that I have only a few cloaks instead of chests full.
    What to do with them now?

Regards
    The Scandinavian

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Cloaks of corruption won't be hand-ins. From Draconi..

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, I read that on U.Hall shortly after using my last piece of blackrock to get a 4th cloak [​IMG] I meant to keep one small piece but lost track of how many I'd used!

Still, got my large piece locked away in my house save and sound!

So far I've got 5 threads of fate, 2 threads of life, 37 shields and 42 swords heh, not bad for me since i usually miss out of a lot of events like this (still got my stack of 22 books of truth that I never managed to turn in). May even still have 3 Ophidian rations tucked away somewhere, would have been 4 but I ate one by mistake!

5. If you want I can trade you a small piece of Blackrock for a Cloak.

6. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye. He does say that they wont be hand-ins but he doesn't say there wont be something else you can do with them. Perhaps they will be enhanceable or changeable in some way?. Maybe the threads can be used?. I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I firmly also believe there will be something more to the cloaks than we've seen so far, really, no one forced anyone to collect tons of them. We were never promised anything, no one ever hinted we should blow up ridiculous amounts of ethereal shadowlords in the first place.

We just have this rift open, there's meanies on the other side of it... we could've focused on trying to close the rift and not mess with the insides of it, but nooooo, we just had to go in and start opening cans of whoop-ass on everything in there. The choice was ours.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

...but nooooo, we just had to go in and start opening cans of whoop-ass on everything in there. The choice was ours.

[/ QUOTE ]Mine was Diet Whoop-ass...

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Aye. He does say that they wont be hand-ins but he doesn't say there wont be something else you can do with them. Perhaps they will be enhanceable or changeable in some way?. Maybe the threads can be used?. I cant imagine we have all been avidly collecting these cloaks unless they will serve some purpose, simply so we can hoard them at home as nobody is going to wear them much, if at all.

[/ QUOTE ]In fact, the entire point of them *not* being in the turnin is because they have a future use, along with the threads, and it’d be misleading of us to have everyone turn them in and then in the next publish say "Tada! Here’s what you could’ve had"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

A dev? In my UO Europa?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

and very welcome to.

much 'cooler' environment here, no flames [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

He probably wants a cloak!

13. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

draconi u suck haha

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Woo Draconi posted in one of my threads!! [​IMG]

I'm wondering if there is someway that these cloaks are going to end up converting (in a similar way to the cloak of humility) if certain things are done, might end up with a blessed robe with +1000 to all regens (okay maybe just +2 or +3!!)

And if the the regens on the robe are reverse in the ethereal realm, does that mean they become blessed while you're in there too??

15. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

<blockquote><hr>

"Tada! Here’s what you could’ve had"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, but Let's Make a Deal was my favorite game show. [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

A dev? In my UO Europa?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was trying to hijack the thread [​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Draconi's hijack ftw!!

Just seen all the new stuff posted on stratics news page. Ophidian items, Magincia rubble, curesed arties, planeswords, planeshields, staff of pyros, vorpal blades, rat coins and more! All for turn-ing (no marty turn in though).

Looks like some decent rewards too! [​IMG]

18. TheDrowZeb

TheDrowZeb Guest

Any possability to a link I didnt know we even had turn ins or corrupted cloaks
    [​IMG] guess I should come out of the bod books once and awhile
    [​IMG]
    Thank You

19. It's not active yet, check out FoF on main page.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Linky As just stated its not gone live yet, but here are the details [​IMG]

21. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Can anyone enlighten me please:-

Inavlis's Burchete

What,How,Who, Where?? [​IMG]

Edit:- Sorry guild friend aswered my question, if you werent around during the Obsinian invasion this is fyi:-

Imavlis Burchete