1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news from the Focus Group?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zeke, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

May 12, 2008
    I believe it's been over a month now that the focus group for Factions and what not was started, so any news on what was decided?
  2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    I wouldn't expect anything to come as a result of the focus group until July at least.
    Factions is a big mess, and nobody really agrees on what makes fun group PvP... so it's probably going to take a while to find something that makes people happy.
  3. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Simple really, if only they'd asked me it would be fixed by now ..;) (Sour grapes CatT dear??) ;)

Fix crafting,

Stop inability to heal non faction in Tram ruleset.

Fix % ranking, it doesnt work, at present a non player can attain level 10 whilst a staunch member lies stuck at level 5

Stop dead whacking, give a 60 second 'Rez' window, with ability to ' Flee the battle'

Now we have more than one character per account in faction, remove the stat loss, all we do is log another character after all.

Sigils- Great fun, but could be a lot better ...... Stealth, steal, return, hide, watch as 5 oppos take it back, then rinse and repeat....

Allow ONE hero to have a chance / More of a chance.....

Hey, its hardly rocket science...;)

Humor, .....