1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any news on 14th Year VETERAN Rewards ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Sep 28, 2011.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With much delight Ultima Online reached its wonderfull 14th Birthday.

Happy Birthday Ultima Online !!

Anyone got news about the 14th Year VETERAN Rewards ?

When are they coming ? Any hints on what they will be ?
    Thanks

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

3. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Actually there were some things in the cliloc updates that sounded reminiscent of vet rewards, and they didn't appear in the anniversary gifts. Mostly decorations tied to UO expansions, like one for Second Age, etc. If those are it, it'd be cool if you could only get the decorations for the expansions you purchased for your account. Talk about showing off a vet status.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Yet there is no new art to match the cliloc entries that anyone can find. Either we get more rehued/renamed crap, or there has to be another patch. This goes for the Halloween event too...

5. Kayne

Kayne Guest

While I like the idea in principle I've been playing for years and that means I technically didn't buy certain expansions but had them included in the one box I did buy. So I would miss out on T2A, AoS, Samurai and others.

Though I suppose it doesn't matter much to me as I wont obtain 14 year status for a long while yet

6. BluDjinn

BluDjinn Journeyman

No Word yet! But I do have a wish list:

Would like a white Dolphin or Sea Horse I could ride back to shore or to the floating dock with. A sort of PWC instead of having to use that slow rowboat.

Or maybe some strap on ethey wings, so that I could fly like a gargoyle.
    Don't think this should work for gargoyle flight paths though.

Nameable house pets ( cat, dog, ferret etc.,) that would be invulnerable and non aggressive. ( think npc )
    These would be free to roam about a persons house but not leave it.

:please:

7. Kayne

Kayne Guest

This I like, an ability to have NPC horses in those stables so many people make in their houses. Other house pets would be awesome too