1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any news on players with 10+ accounts?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DeathNote, Aug 23, 2011.

1. DeathNote

DeathNote Adventurer

Any update on this getting fixed so they don't have to spread their accounts out over several EA accounts. Which is against the rules and a mess if you use EA managers.

2. ImaNoobieToo

ImaNoobieToo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dont know if this applies to you or not especially if you have already linked accounts to multiple EA accounts but when at the link accounts web page you can enter account names and passwords at the very bottom for accounts that dont match your main accounts email addy.

3. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Official temperary fox was to make a second master account. Simple enough. Hope you dont run into any additional problems.

4. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*looks up in heaven to thank anyone up there for not having more then 2 accounts*

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have 10 accounts linked, no problems?

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I was just able to link two more UO accounts to my second EA Account, pushing the total number of linked accounts for that account to ten. (They were two old accounts that actually belong to a friend although I made the payments for her for quite a while. She stopped playing a few years ago and I've never been able to get her to play again for longer than about a week. Don't think she'll ever come back now...too hooked on WoW.)

Don't have any more UO accounts to link (thankfully), so my testing on this issue is done. Anyone else still wondering how to allocate their accounts among e-mail addresses might want to submit a question to support (support.ea.com) and ask what the maximum number of linked accounts is at this point.

7. DeathNote

DeathNote Adventurer

I have not been able to link my 10th and 11th account, so I wondered if there's any updates on this issue.

8. DeathNote

DeathNote Adventurer

How do I make a second account for EA?

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend