1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any nice colored lesser hiryu's for sale?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Chad Sexington, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Any nice colored lesser hiryu's for sale?

What colors do they come in? What are the rare colors?

pm or post if you have one for sale thanks.

2. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Rare Colors are midnight shadow and valorite

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd sell you this one on Chessy for 5 mill

[​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

is that the normal price for a lesser that color on chessy? B/c you can get midnight blue lessers for that price or less on many shards, and the midnight blue color is much more desirable.

5. Thanks. But I saw one of the midnight hiryus and I'm looking to get that one specifically now.

(Also as a general rule, I don't xfer for anything less than 20m.)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

oh mine was based on midnight blue which is the most difficult lesser color to find,

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Leurocian's chart in the tamer forum shows the valorite and midnight blue as being equally rare with a .19% chance to spawn.

linky

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Interesting, I haven't seen that before. I certainly feel as if I have seen more valorite colored ones than midnight blue, and perhaps I have, or perhaps its my imagination.

[​IMG]

9. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

http://vm.or.tp/ve/791/a3hirl.htm

This link has pictures of each of the colors of lesser hiryus, as well as the spawn rate. Personally, I like valorite the best. I got tired of midnight blue.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

well, I now have two valorite lessers for sale on Chessy if anyone is interested.

gold, trades, etc...