1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any of the people who killed me last night...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Interested in selling my gear back to me?

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I have gear on my vendor....not sure whos because I never look for names. Fel yew gate.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'll check but I'm pretty sure you were nowhere near my corpse last night.
    I'm pretty sure Coyote, Toucan, or Voodoo got it. These fights arund Yew have been fun btw; my old stomping grounds from my CWS, orc, and UND days.

4. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Yeah........

And since you love talking smack on these forums even though your pvp skills are garbage. You will get the trash can treatment.

You should choose your words more wisely next time....

[​IMG]

5. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

*hands voodoo a ribbon*

6. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL i love KOC attitude, they talk **** all the time, but if you talk **** they pretend they never talked **** before and hold it over your head like "why you gotta talk ****"

LOL classic voodoo, you run your mouth here about who has skill who doesnt have skill. Tibby is the least of your worries and you still get butt hurt about whats been said by Tib? Get over it voodoo you're being straight up silly

7. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Are you straight up crying again GG? My computer is almost leaking from your online tears.

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No big deal at all; keep smoke bombing and looting your more skilled allies kills o great one:). Unlike you I hold no grudges and never miss a chance to profit:).

As far as smack talk goes you are the one who cryed non stop here about all things KOC related only to come here scant days later crying for them to hold your hand when you couldn't cut it. You do your reputation more harm with your own words than mine ever could.

9. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Reputation means nothing anymore, now that I'm in a guild with talented PvP'ers.

I can't even begin to tell you how less stressful it is being apart of the best guild on Siege.

KoC have been tremendous as far as collaborating. And I don't see myself leaving or getting kicked because of my uber looting skills.

Speaking of Looting Skills, all your Rune Beetle Carapaces are located in Yew's Moongate.

:)