1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any one care to help?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cazador, Nov 15, 2012.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Taking one more full immersion into the enhanced client...2 weeks I've already deleted the Classic client..can somebody teach me how to use it..pincos Ui is patching right now so it'll be awhile

Hints? Tips? Tricks?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Army. I'm on Chessy and I use enhanced.... love it. :)

Once you get it loaded, call for Nogo on global and I'll meet with you and we can work on it

I did the change about a year ago now... can't remember why--the learning process sucked, but end result not too shabby. I can't play CC anymore at all.

4. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nice thanks..I patched pincos and forgot to patch UO lol so prob like 15-20 min

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I sent you a PM and I have helped several learn the EC with Pinco's UI. If you are serious about learning it and ready just PM me and I'll get you the info so I can help you get started and talk you thru most the features and give you a few how too's on setting up macro's and such.

6. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Nogo, are you pvping solely as a warrior/dexer char or do you also use a mage (and enhanced client)?

7. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Historically I use mostly dex/arch templates, but I have been expanding my mage pvpness. I don't know all the mage pvp skills/ techniques, but the timing works fine on the EC. Actually, it gives you more room for error if you mess up (can correct faster than on CC, especially if you're using UOA). The timing is different, that's all, and you don't have a curser target to tell you when your spell is up, but with good timing and spell selection, you don't need that anyways.

I can mage duel with good mages and hold my own. I usually lose after a while, but it's more from my lack of mage skills than a difference in the client.
    As for fields and the like, I truely think it's easier on the EC because it is easier to see the ground. (without any programs to assist that is)