1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any one else haveing problems

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by uotrunks, Mar 31, 2008.

1. uotrunks

uotrunks Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ever sense the last patch I havent been hiting as much infact dieing to wolfs because I keep missing is kind of annoying. Even tried puting on hci jewlery to see if it will help any and still miss about 6-9 times while trying to kill gnaw.

Any one else haveing this problem or am I just loseing my mind?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope it's just a fluke because I couldn't get over how my sammy was missing like 4 times in a row to a para harpy while doing LS and wearing 13 HCI to boot. I was thinking to myself... what the...? I hope it's not a bug.

3. uotrunks

uotrunks Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yea I was talking to other Dexxors in guild and they were saying they were hiting less often. So I dusted off my macer to just see if I was haveing a bad day.
    It seemed normal tell I tried to LS then I just seemed to miss. Maby its just karma comeing back to kick me in the rear.

4. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

I am training up my other wep skills so I am missing due to low skill. Haven't tried my stoned skills yet. Hope it works out for you.