1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one know about uo assist????

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Jakki, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Jakki

Jakki Guest

hey ive jus recently unretired my bard an now lookin to add disco for some add bardin power.. im at 52 an got 9 polar bears in my house ive set up a macro to disco them then invis 10 secs.. works well but how do i loop this macro on assist someone pls lemme know would b a gr8 help :D
  2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003

there are no legal programs that let you 'loop' your usassits.
  3. cgunny

cgunny Guest

UOA LOOP but as Poo said its not UO Approved so using it could land you in trouble, you could just assign a hot key for your UOA macro and put some weights on the key/s you used, just dont go AFK and you will be fine.
  4. milk

milk Guest

or.. you can just SA client.

With that you can target stored with your 10, 15, 30 cu whatever, then repeat it, the macro setup can take from 1 min to 10 mins depends on how long. Then you can loop it 10 times.

My disco macro hits 20 targets --> 10 cu, invisible, 10 cu again. because I was lazy to set it up longer, then loop 10 times. So that is 200 targets, and that give you a good 40 some mins macro length. Meanwhile I am studying, playing street figher 4 or watching tv next to it. BEcause the loop doesn't count as manual input by SA client so after 15 mins you will be kicked out from the server, so I just had to chat with guildmates a bit or run back and forth a bit.

I like how when I was doing this a dude passed by and panicked because he thought he found a legit scripter. When I said something he pretend that he needed help to get direction. oh people online... lol