1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tactics] Any Point going over 90 on a PvPer?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Black Majick, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can do special moves at 90. Is there any major reason to go over that?

Edit: Just getting back into PvP and PvPing on a dexer...so in the dark on alot atm.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yes there is. If you are Bushido/Parry you get an evasion boost when your tactics and anatomy are both over GM.

I have a char with 120 tact/anat and the normal hits are noticeably harder than other characters I have that have only 90 tact and no anatomy. You don't want to put yourself in a position where if you aren't using a special move you're not doing damage. That just puts you in a tough spot when you run out of mana.

It really depends what kind of character your building.

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As long as you have 90 real skill you are good. You can use +tactics jewelry if that were your fancy to help amp your damage boost.

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You get a damage bonus at GM, but it probably only makes a difference of a couple points of damage compared to 90.