1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any possibility??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AxiamInc, Feb 7, 2011.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Of getting a smithing anvil and forge next to the Queens Soulforge??

Yes, this stems from personal desire, but I think that a lot of people would really like to see one there.

Many of us that enjoy our warrior templates too much have a horrible addiction to 100% elemental weapons. I have a good time making weapons with low end smithing runics. Love the "make max" button, but despise having to recall back and forth so much.

I just think it would be nice to load up a bug with some ingots and hammers, and having a elemental weapon party.

I know it isn't a horribly pressing issue, just one of those little things that I think would benefit a lot of crafters.

~Ax~

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. If I was the queen I wouldn't have had all the other trades crafts downstairs and make people run up and down the stairs all the time wasting time while making her army valuable armor and weapons.

You're kind of asking developers to finish a facet still not yet complete and also with a little more forethought.

-Lorax

3. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

So very true! I mean, we are killing off all of the baddies that are infesting the Abyss for her. :D

Considering how easy it was for the team to decorate the Brit bank (when they had time, I know).. I just thought it would be a simple thing that they could pop around and add to the game.

Even the EM's had the ability to decorate Luna during the holidays. Maybe it could be something that they could be allowed to do?

During their morning coffee adventures or something. :D

4. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Then it would be too easy for the people make relic frags.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I'm thinking gargoyles are 'stoners' (Rock, not the60's thing ). surprised they have the other forge at all

6. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

To my current knowledge, the only reliable way to make relics nowadays is to use runic hammers and special mining gems. And while I'm sure that many people do have large stockpiles of these things, I'm not sure I think I see a reason why that would be a problem.

Now there is an idea that I hadn't thought of.. Hmm..