1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any problems with joining Thieve's guild?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Arch Magus, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

I am pretty close to my 48 hour game time requirement. Still can't join.

I had never heard of the bug with Joining the thieve's guild, has anyone had any problems with it?

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

No one can join. Not on production shards anyway. It's bugged. Siege works fine.

Coming?

:grouphug:

3. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

My siege thief has been on a 1 year haitus.
    i guess i'll get him back out again since prod shards do nothing but constantly blow...

see you around thief..

4. Mask_LS

Mask_LS Guest

Any update on when this will be fixed? My char is in limbo right now, unable to join. Cant EA just turn off the time requirement and let anyone with the required skill points jin? This problem has lingered on for weeks if not months.

5. Clyde

Clyde Guest

My friend just reached over 60.0 yesterday, and still cannot join on LS. :sad4: The character is 100s of hours past the timer (used to be a miner/smith). Unfortunately this will prevent my friend and I from training his stealing using our planned, non-packy way.

-Clyde