1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

any public lockpick houses on chesapeake ?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by nil, Dec 20, 2005.

1. nil

nil Guest

does anyone own or have access to a house that is setup to work lockpicking ?

if theyd be willing to let me use this resource it would be greatly appreciated !
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I know of two that I can locate - there's more, but I always gate to them and honestly don't even know where they are. I don't have coordinates, but in general:

Immediately outside the eastern edge of the Desert of Compassion, south of the guard towers. I just stumbled across this one about two days ago.

Southwest of Gravewater lake, there's a pretty nice house. I can't get more specific that this.
  3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004
    I setup a room on the second floor in my house for lockpicking. Use the tele pad beside the dye tubs inside, here is the location:

(The lockpicking portion of the house is where the elf is in the pic.)
  4. Terence Duff

Terence Duff Guest

Oooh, this is something I can definitely add to the FAQ. Gonna sticky this post for a while.

<font color="red">Tell your friends, family, guild about this thread and lets see how many Lockpicking houses we can locate and make a list of.</font>

(ok don't tell your family, they'll probably give your christmas gift to someone else if you do! [​IMG])
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

There's one in Malas at 14 d 40 S, 5 d 41 E called Gravewater Public Lock Picking House, owner Caylin.
  6. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004
    If those places want to drop runes into my 'mailbox' out front I'll add a book to the library with just public lockpicking houses inside. If you wanna. [​IMG]
  7. I have 3 or 4 LP houses in the library, the book is with the LP training books in the crate marked skills.
    The coordinates to the library are : 7o17'n-45o33'e

8. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    Yes!! Yew gate in tram go west about 1.5 screens. Look for a building that resembles the Cove bank only bigger.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

House Name: Gravewater Public Lockpicking House
    Owner: Caylin
    Coordinates: 14 - 45 S 6 - 23 E

House Name: HockeyPuck Ally
    Owner: Pandera
    Coordinates: 117 - 9 N 13 - 30 W

House Name: The New Recovered Treasures, Est 9/13/2003
    Owner: Sabastian
    Coordinates: 124 - 6 N 17 -17 E

House Name: Aislin's Mystics N Lockpickery
    Owner: Aislin
    Coordinates: 68 - 17 N 50 - 33 E

House Name: ICA Guild House, Shop, Lounge, Library, LP House, Crafting Corner &amp; Real Estate Agency!
    Owner: Akiko
    Coordinates: 88 - 56 N 60 - 57 E

House Name: Sosarian Voices Lockpicking House
    Owner: Lucid
    Coordinates: 76 - 48 N 43 - 35 W

House Name: House of Merchants - At The Makoto Crossroads!
    Owner: SliPpy
    Coordinates: 24 - 20 N 41 - 45 W

House Name: Sinjin &amp; Singali's Silly Shack
    Owner: Jamiroquai
    Coordinates: 70 - 39 N 44 - 38 W (Less than one screen away from Empath Abbey)