1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any pvp guilds recruiting?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Hulk Hogan, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Guest

I came back after a 4 year hiatus along with some friends who soon decided to stop playing....again. Needless to say, I'm getting bored and have an old stealth archer who I've recently built up (all scrolled out and geared up). I find myself pretty useless without any guildmates, as most of the guilds/factions on here run around with 5+ members at a time.

My short career in factions since I've come back seems incredibly disappointing as members of opposing factions have all of these unspoken alliances with each other and just gang up on those unknown to them.

I've tried talking to several PVP guilds and applied to one PVP guild, but so far they've all sketched out.
  2. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    I thought anything related to pvp on this shard died when i quit! hehe I kid I kid!

But really, legends does have a poor pvp scene. I'd just pack up if i was you and either quit the game, or go to ATL and join a pvp guild there.
  3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Be a man Hulk, be a man. Randy Macho Man Savage as a rapper...google it.