1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Remember This?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Wilde1, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

Got this from an IDOC recently, wonder if any remembers the event and can describe when it was and a bit about the event:

2. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    Yup, I remember it. *grins* I think Airmid made those cakes.

That was a cake commemorating our anniversary of the Community Meetings.
    The meetings were a result of Dennar, Airmid, and many others who organized the first offensive to the first Britain Invasion.
    Meetings were a way to encourage the players of LS to take more iniciative or seek assistance.

Over the years they have continued fighting invasions, organize hunting partys, help new/returning players, and update players on UO news.

Many, many, moons ago The first Moonglow Festival was held. The Community grabbed the idea later and helped organize other city festivals for each season.

That's just a few things they've done over the years. I wonder if anyone has shots stored somewhere of the anniversaries?
  3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004

1st meet up:

Hmm I'll have to hunt my files for the 1st anniversary but here is a few of the
    2nd yr anniversary

Attached Files:

4. Hey I baked that cake. Actually one of my dudes did. Name of Ginsu.