1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any RP Groups still around?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Darien, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Darien

Darien Guest

I am looking to see if there is any RP movements on GL still?
  2. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

As am I, not so much PvP atleast not till i can learn it a bit.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Anyone looking for RP on GL feel free to PM me and I will certainly direct you to those members of the UOGLRPC..... or UO Great Lakes Role-play Community....

If anyone wishes to check us out we WILL be attending the Gathering of the Guilds .....

As well Every Monday night we host Tavern Night at the Wild Rose Inn Located To the West of Wrong Mountain follow the Western horn down to the coast where you will find our Keep, travel around the horn to the North Until you come to a Castle Take a left at the Castle follow the front of the CAstle Left the Wild Rose is on the other side of the small log cabin on the left side of the Castle....

Free drinks and plenty of conversation can be found there and all are welcome to join us. The Bar opens at 8pm CST and closes after the proprietor says Last Call.