1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any shards have Britain banks done?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sweety, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

I haven't played in a little bit so dunno if they started renovating banks yet. Any shards have theirs done?

2. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Atlantic has been done I guess for a few weeks now or so

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

No new ones have been done in the last two weeks or so?

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

To answer Sweety's question, Baja has been done (Trammel side) for quite some time now. Looks pretty good, and I unoffcially named the statue "Bob". All we need is another statue named "Neil" or "Kneel" and we'll have a joke that will never get old. That's speaking for myself, of course.

Speaking of the Bob statue, I'm waiting for a bunch of players named Fred to one day invade...and so the epic, neverending Bob vs. Fred War ensues. :D

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Baja is not finished yet. Unless they only decided to do the bank top. There was to be an arbitor and a dock as well, with seats. And the inside has yet to be done. But so far Origin and Atlantic have been done and Baja in the works.

6. Will someone please post a screenshot of what Pacifics winner looked like? We still don't even know. :(

7. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oooh, I didn't know there was more to Arlon's design. Where's the abbatoir going to be? Wasn't there suppose to be a Neverending Sake Fountain as well??? *coughs* :D