1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Special Christmas Boxes this year?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Corwin, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Corwin

Corwin Guest

I have opened up 240 gifts so far. Nothing. No Neon Boxes, no Angel Boxes, no Luna-white xmas cards. Nothing.

Did anyone else find something special this year? If so, can I please have a pic to look at?

Thank you,
  2. hmm hang out with popps, your luck sucks.

Angel boxes like 1 in 30
  3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Well with his 0/240 and my 0/130ish, some other folks probably wound up with 8/12 :(
  4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
    I only claimed two, got angel on second box.

RNG isn't really reliable. That's why gambling is called gambling. That's why people lose money on the lotto. That's why live songs are better/worse than production. That's why Yi Jianlian injured his knee again. Et cetera.
  5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Jul 28, 2000

With 30 or so perma characters on Chesapeake and 4 perma on Siege, since angel boxes first appeared, whenever, I never received one....til THIS YEAR !

I got ONE angel box this year, even looked at it all funny like what is this ? lol

So one angel box in how many yrs. over how many chrs. and I finally got ONE this Christmas, on Chesapeake. At this rate I figure the next one I may RNG get may be 2222 ! lol
  6. BluDjinn

BluDjinn Journeyman

Sep 24, 2010
    I got one Angle box on the 7 characters I play on Atlantic.

I haven't claimed any gifts on the characters I sometime play on other the other shards.

As 1. I thought all of them were lame & 2. They are of no use to me as they are all house deco. and my one house is on Atlantic.

Wish they would include at least one choice for non house owners.
    Nothing great, maybe one of the old wrist watches or maybe a Santa hat would be good.

Happy& safe Hollidays to ALL!
  7. I got 2 in a row last year. Got 1 in 18 recently on buying tickets and stopped.
    Figure why push my luck.
  8. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

Jul 25, 2005
    I've found 6 angel box with different colors :)
  9. canary

canary Guest

Ugh... I'mma have to go through all my characters AGAIN? LOL