1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any Spellweavers around on LS???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NiotakiLS, Sep 13, 2008.

1. NiotakiLS

NiotakiLS Guest

Note says it all. LOL Been trying to find fellow spellweavers for an hour now. Gonna try here too. Would sure be more fun to play than to sit here all alone trying to find someone on.

Nio

2. Eslake

Eslake Guest

You're not Entirely alone...

My weaver worked up to 100 the hard way (actual use) and in that entire time, he's only ever had 3 foci. All under 4.

3. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wish there was a known, handy place where it would be easier to find other spellweavers. Thinking somewhere by the brit bank, Luna. somewhere.

4. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

I gave up on trying to find others. If no one in the guild is on to get a 6 then you might as well forget it.

LS seems to be slipping in active players these days is it still considered one of the larger shards? I remember when we were in the top 3 or 4 :sad4:

5. NiotakiLS

NiotakiLS Guest

Trust me I know!! LOL We have a fair sized alliance and half of the time nada lol

6. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

I think at one time or another we were in the same alliance my characters are in WMH.

7. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

LS has been pretty dead although tonight there is a good crowd looks like.

8. NiotakiLS

NiotakiLS Guest

Aye we are in the same alliance. My guys are in DR^.