1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ANY TNT???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

A While back i was talking to alvo and was going to buy his account/house. then he stoped playing and ive tried to find out how to get in touch with him,

Id like to buy the house spot for my crafter which is close to the gate and my personell house, Ive tried to come to a deal with Goodguy but hasnt worked out, does anyone know how i might be able to speak with anyone about that house spot, please icq me, or pm me

368-427-428

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I haven't seen him in ICQ in ages, but I did send Alvo an ICQ and have relayed that you are interested in buying his house. Your name and ICQ information has been passed along as well.

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thanks Kat, So he is still holding onto the account, someone said he might have sold the account to someone in TnT, thats why I was curious, thanks for passing info along

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

NP.. As far as I know, he still owns the Alvo account. I do know that he sold his tamer/Alvee account, though.

Ps.. You can try PMing or emailing him through our guild forums. Look him up in the membership list and click on his profile.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Sweet Ill try that also,