1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any tools out there to organise BODs into a spreadsheet of sorts?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by slasherofveils, Apr 17, 2008.

1. I don;'t care if I have to add everything by hand (though would prefer not to have to lol), but is there some sort of tool to list out BODs so you can easily search for what you need/have extras of?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

this is what I use,

can be used for both tailor and blacksmithing deeds. Even though its not be updated in years, it is still accurate.

Gives you what rewards. You can even export a list from ingame to the program if you are using 2D and uo assist.

once you get the files setup, you can add/subtract bods easily.
  3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

Look at the post just on top BOD calculator.

It helps me. It takes some time to set upi but once you do and you keep up with putting them, then it works fine.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

its ok,

but the program I linked works for both smithing and tailoiring bods. Also I can sort my bod lists while not online at all, I do not have to worry if stratics is having a problem as they have from time to time. Its a small program (~1.5Mb).

each to his own.
  5. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I am always interested in new programs. I will give it a shot.

Thanks for the heads up.
  6. aye, ty for the link, now to just reinstall 2d (I use KR) *hides*
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

you do not have to hide if you use KR,

I would most likely be in KR, if I can ever get it to patch.

you can run the program while you are in KR except that you will have to enter each large bod and small bod in manually.

whereas if you using 2D and UOAssist you can export a list from within a bag or your main backpack, just make sure all you larges are in the same pack/bag.

Its been sometime since I have done this, because I have memorized the larges I want to save (at least on the tailoring side [​IMG]) and I have worked my tailoring larges down to 15 total working so I am done sorting.

but if you having any trouble drop me a pm, I try to help you through it.