1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any treasure maps in new lands?

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by The Doctor, Oct 10, 2015.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Adventurer

Was just wondering if the new lands spawned T-maps for locations. With unique items you can't get anywhere else in game. Or are they adding locations at a later date. Would be nice to do some Eodon maps.

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've gotten one map off of the wild tigers, and it's for Ter Mur. I don't think Eodon has treasure locations.

3. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Would be fun if they did exist and the location was the middle of a village, or maybe an active Dragon Turtle spawn.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I have picked up dozens of maps off stuff in Eodon but they have all been Ter Mur maps and I agree Eodon maps would rock.

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Adventurer

I just hope they have plans for it at some point. Every other facet pretty much has their own maps. It would be nice if they included a special drop for area too.

6. HoneythornGump

Doesn't matter.

Treasure Hunting has been nerfed to high hell.

It's absolutely worthless right now spending your time treasure hunting.

I'm seriously pissed off about the state of Treasure Hunting, and very close to closing all my accounts despite the release of Time Of Legends.

I got choice words for @Bleak and @Kyronix regarding the state of treasure hunting....

:mad2:

obeeee likes this.
  7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Depends on your point of view I guess. If your sole reason for playing is amassing a bank balance, yes it's worthless. If you actually enjoy digging the chest up, fighting the spawn and opening the chest thinking 'I wonder what's in this one', then it's still fun and I still enjoy it.
    I don't play to make gold - my bank balance demonstrates that. I play to have fun.

The Valley of Eodon map is on the same facet05.dds file as Ter Mur, so that will be why the maps are Ter Mur.

Tarquinn and Cupid like this.
  8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I enjoy the thrill of finding it and the joy of knowing that I read the map, found the spot and beat the guardians... but that elation is soon replaced by the realization that I just spent all that time digging and fighting for pittance more often than not.

HoneythornGump and obeeee like this.
  9. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Really? As I have stated in the treasure hunters forum THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME T MAPS GOT NERFED! Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stop complaining about it! Find something else to do or QUIT (complaining as well)! We all know maps are junk atm if you are trying to do them to make a living selling the stuff in the chest. Your weekly post isn't doing any good!

/end rant

10. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That also means to any of you that were hoping, that Castles will never be added to Eodon :p

11. Dizzy

Dizzy Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Benefactor Treasure Hunters

Are you *still* whining about this? Man, it's been months. Go outside and play. Come back when you think UO is fun.

But if all you can do is whine about how much you hate playing, then you aren't doing something right. Go bowling, play soccer, craft a beer, make a skydive, read the bible, eat a cookie, volunteer at Star of Hope, clean out your closet, or try to make your own pickle. But whining about a cartoon treasure hunt isn't time well spent.

Tarquinn and Murdok like this.