1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any update with the Global UO vendor search ???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What happened to the Global vendor seach the devs spoke off...

Will be very usefull data in more than one way...muahahahhahhahahhahahahhahaaaaaa

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ahh, its not very hard to search uo for the items your looking for....just sayin ;)

3. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master

Be specific. If you mean by patronizing those scam sites run by a few flunkies......No. Some of us have dignity, self respect, principles, and actually don't support those people.

Acid Rain likes this.
  4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LOL...this is a game and I play it to have fun. Ill search away using such sites bc it saves me time. Running around searching for whatever when I need something isnt fun....Oh and I dont know a SINGLE person in UO that doesnt use such sites. You might say otherwise but I doubt anyone believes you... Now spending money on those sites is a different matter.

Demonous and yars like this.
  5. Lug

Lug Lore Master

I dont look at or use them sites. Never have never will.

Victim of Siege and Acid Rain like this.
  6. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Never visited those sites. And if Plague ever comes by my Felucca vendors to list my wares, I'll break his boney noggin.

Victim of Siege and Acid Rain like this.
  7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I hope they forgot everything about it. I could agree with sub server seach but not global. You should still have to travel to other towns to see if there was something good.

I miss the days, where community grow up around the towns. I would like to see a markedsplace in every town like the one in New Magincia, that include a few stall vendors together with a minter, a hitching post and a few crafting npc's in the player towns.

8. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010

by people not going to those sites is just making your life harder, its not about supporting or not supporting anything, its free so all ur doing is making your life easier, some people are so ignorant some times ...

yars likes this.
  9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

If one were to visit and use the site for said search, and NOT BUY ANYTHING from them...would that still be supporting them or would it make searching easier for said used of site? Its all hypothetical really.

10. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

There are something, that don't need to be easier. Vendor seach is one of them. Maybe allow seach for the items and vendor who sell but not showing the price. We don't need a global price war

11. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Well everyone who plays UO uses that site FOR PRICE CHECKING....the site we shouldnt speak of ...LOL..... and thats a fact.!!!!!..

Alas the devs said they were going to make our own...just wondered how far down the priority list its dropped....

and LOL.. global price war...wtf....we,ve already got it..LOL

#11 THP, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Encouraging others to break the Terms of Service and use third party sites that have no regard for rules is not going to fly here. Use such sites at your own risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.