1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Any Updates for the EC Coming?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sweeney, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm just asking.. the EC forum has an ever growing list of bugs, and it would be nice to know that it's still being worked on, and that devs actually read that forum for input.

2. SDragor

SDragor Guest

Yea, it would be nice to know if the EC is a dead end like KR, or if it really has a future.

3. Vaen Swiftar

Vaen Swiftar Guest

Yeah, just found out today that you can't telekinesis boxes open from afar. The spell casts fine, but it doesn't open the box! Small bug though.

4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It works fine for me. I actually set up a macro for my treasure hunter. Telekinesis -> Current Target. Of course, the chest has to be picked first.

5. Splup

Splup Guest

Gimme UOA for EC so I can PvP with a mage with that client!

ROAR!

Yes, I do need my target queue and recordable macros rolleyes:

Sry but I'v been mailing to tugsoft if he/they gave info on website if it's going to be updated to EC or not but no answer. I don't like waiting for something that might not even happen :(