1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lumberjacking] Any way to make boards

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Ezekiel Zane, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there any way to make boards, in the EC, from 1000s of logs, other than to move them 200 at a time into my backpack?

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

To make mass amounts of boards, in the classic client, you can:
    First, set up a macro to Last Object + Last Target
    Second, use your axe on the logs (whether they are in a box or on the ground).
    Third, pick up the logs with you cursor and just hold them.
    Finally, use the macro from the fisrt step and the boards should fall to you feet.

This assumes that you have the required carpentry or lumberjacking skill to use/obtain the type of wood.
    Edit: I know you asked about the EC, but I do not know if this also works in the EC.

I find that is easier to make boards as I gather them, since they changed the way you make boards. All that is required now is you use an axe on logs in your backpack. You no longer need to use a carpentry tool to make them.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the Classic Client tip. I was aware of it, it doesn't work in the EC though. I guess I'll have to use the CC method. I was wondering if anyone had discovered any other method in the EC. These logs, about 120k, are leftover from before the lumberjacking change to make boards.