1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Any words on duel pits?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

So any words on these duel pits? Are those ugly closed in areas in new mag going to be duel pits? I mean that place is fugly, it's all boxes, crappy deco, and ladders & way to many npc's I can see people getting their house teleporters bugged out left and right.. (umm if a gm reads this I have been paging on Legends for 2 weeks with no response about a bug house tele) Back to duel pits.. where are they & when will we see them?
  2. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aug 7, 2003
    Magincia, Oceania, and hardware upgrades seem to have put everything else on standby. I really hope this can be the top priority once Magincia is over with. I'm also hoping there are more PvP and faction updates that can go along with it as this has potential to get a lot more people interested in PvP if everything is done right.
  3. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 2, 2003
    They're building sites since.. you know.. Maginca is being rebuilt?
  4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

So no duel pits? I see the posts about how to make the economy better but how what about making it more fun to play for some people, like the duel pits?