1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody can explain?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Darken (Cats), Mar 25, 2009.

1. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps over time, houses fell and those objects were stuck. I know that can happen with moving crates when a house falls.

2. hm. never knew that one.

3. Dixie

Dixie Guest

yep, they are stuck. Most likely they were on the 2nd or 3rd floor and didn't drop down. I've passed some cool things like that before. So, obv, I paged a gm and got some sweet loot.

4. Athens

Athens Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I think this also has something to do with the house deco tool when used on some pieces and then house falls it doen't notice these pieces where in the house to start.

5. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

If they arn't highlightable, they were made static with the interior decorater (some paintings are bugged when you turn them), and the house fell. So I think they are stuck until you get a GM to remove them.

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Hey there old OFB...

If you roam the seas you will also find locked items... not as common.

Sometimes they hide great treasures!

7. i was wondering if you were the same pitr from back then

8. Shioni

Shioni Guest

Those painting cant be targeted and immune to the decay effect when you "turn" them with a house tool... to remove them just turn them again

9. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Yeah. He's been hanging around since forever. We can't get rid of him :p

10. lol. he helped me out when i first started playing and when i joined my first guild.

11. Pah-uh-zahn

Pah-uh-zahn Guest

Someone here is from the Order of Forgotten Brethren??

My cousin used to be part of that guild. They used to let me chill with them from time to time.

12. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Guilty... I still miss Svetic and the old crew.

13. CatLord

CatLord Guest

... and visiting your small tower was always a dirty job with all the corpses in the dissecting table...

Did you end up working in the forensic department?

PS: in the old days our recruiters were something else... remember Jasmin?

14. lol. yes i do. i still run up to the penninsula every now and then just to see if i can get lucky enough to see anybody around.