1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Anybody else collect old odd player named stuff?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Darius Bloodbain, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Darius Bloodbain

Darius Bloodbain Adventurer
    Lake Austin - TF

I find myself sometimes attracted to old double exceptional stuff and old player crafted stuff with
    Odd names attached. Like "an exceptional Barbed Leather Tunic crafted by Super Man - Exceptional"

Stuff like that where long gone players who had a sense of imagination and humor, left their mark behind.
    Just wondered if anyone else likes that kinda stuff. I know it is not worth a great deal on the rares market,
    but I consider it fun to look for old odd stuff like that and display it.
    Anyone?

2. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

It's not exactly player crafted, but it is player named; I have a guildstone named "Wild Monkey Love"; an AoS rose for "getting a beer" and a personal bless deed for "a dork". I figure the dork who named his guild Wild Monkey Love probably had one too many beers.....

azmodanb and Darius Bloodbain like this.
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its an excellent thing to start collecting. i have about 20 pieces and a few full suits with names that i like. i still keep an eye out for names, or for ones with mods like lrc.