1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody else fed up with this Lag!?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Cheepareap, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

Lately the past week or 2 the lag has been intense! I thought for awhile it could have been just me with a crap connection. But I soon found out it was not just me, it was half the people (if not all) are lagging as well? Now I have to ask, whats the deal!?

2. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm on the Catskills server and just happened to see your post. Yes, my guild and I have been having TERRIBLE lag since the event started. Most of the time, the lag gets to the point that we just wait to do event stuff until late night/early morning.

3. Cheepareap

Cheepareap Guest

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Its to a point to where I cant even move! I went on Seige a few min ago and it seems to be perfectly fine. Im getting kind of fed up with it to be honest. Paying 15$ a month to not play! kind of lame.

4. YUP!

i understand if there are probs but i DO NOT understand no info about it.
    not even the customary 'we are working to resolve the issue and are sorry for the' ...blah blah blah.

what worries me now is that its fri and if this isnt addressed and corrected by the end of today, do we have this to look forward to all weekend as well?

i havent been lagging really badly til today, but i know several who have had many issues since the last publish.

we get a lil reassurance that there might be some positive changes goin on at EA and then they pull this? sorry i cant bring myself to say EA/Mythic. hell, it took me yrs to stop saying OSI. heh.

was hoping to have a lil b-day party in uo tonight for my girl ...with this lag its virtually impossible to even do that, much less try to hunt.
    :sad4:

5. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

I'm so fed up I'm gonna blow LS off the shard list

6. rmjcsr

rmjcsr Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Looks as if you were successful

7. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

WTF? Within minutes of him saying that the shard goes down.... How ironic...

8. Rix/\

Rix/\ Guest

cause I'm just that damn good

9. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I personally think since this lag is not isp, nor shard specific, they should extend the event past the 17th. I still have more stuff to do. And I want to fight more invasions!! This is a UO specific lag that has slowed me down at least 4-5 days.