1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody Else Recieve A Cursed Arty At Event???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sethblackmoore, Apr 2, 2008.

1. My wife was killing stuff with her dragon when a pair of cursed shadow leggings fell into her bag. Anybody else get these at event or was this a strange bug/coincedence??

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Beserker Demons can drop them.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Iv got one yesterday.

4. I got a staff of the magi yesterday. The Berserkers have a chance to drop the cursed arties just like in Magincia.

5. Yes the berserkers can drop them. I got a cursed Helm Of Insight yesterday.

6. Iam so glad to see this post *Whew* Someone else posted what they have got as loot. An i posted i got a cursed arty Breath of the Dead.. I thought for sure my uo family thought i was nipping at the shine a little to much...

I would hate to lose what little credibility i do have here...

7. I got one off a berz daemon.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Have not seen any Berserkers on Chessy Trammel but I did find something interesting in loot. I found it while trying to figure out the drop items for the event. Actually found two of them, anyone have any idea if this is a routine drop bug or something else?

Normal picture:
    [​IMG]
    Wierd Item:
    [​IMG]

It is a reversed pic and there is an extra space in the name. Thanks