1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anybody else...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by A.Entreri, Jul 27, 2008.

1. A.Entreri

A.Entreri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hearing felucca music in trammel, ilsh, malas, ect? it really does not bother me, i got two houses in felucca and about sixty per cent of my gameplay occurs there. it only lasts a moment, but its just annoying that something else is bugging with the game. i remember that happening a few years ago, but it has not happened until last night/this morning. i thought they fixed this last time this was happening.

2. that haps to me almost every time i return from fel and has been happening since trammel was born.
    not only do i get the music but all the trees 'die' too.
    its very strange and while seemingly harmless is def annoying.
    :coco:

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

This is an age old problem...... Anytime you travel between facets, Infact you can also get Tokuno music and if you watch the tree's and land in Trammel you can see them revert to looking like Fel or Tokuno as well from time to time .... It's very strange but the bug has been around for YEARS... I can remember it doing that way back during the AoS.....

4. A.Entreri

A.Entreri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i get the trees all the times. what was going on was, i had been at cove cleaning/sorting my bank box for a good thirty or fort-five minutes , my char standing in on spot, then outta no where..... bang *"eerie"* felucca music. when i'm done i then go to luna and try to sell off some stuff, then 20 minutes later again. yet a again later on, on another char, just taming great hearts, ten or fifteen minutes go by.... then outta the blue again. i remember this hapening way before years ago, but this is the first time in like four or five years it happened to me. and a few times within two to three hours.

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

that bug has been around so long that its now aged into a Feature.