1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody know where to find this?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Frozenghost001, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Alright, so I've been looking for an active download of EA-Land, but cannot find it anywhere. Why you might ask? Because wen I see certain things, memories spark in my head and it makes me feel all :) inside...

If anyone knows a link where I can download EA-Land, that'll be awesome. Been searching forever and still can't find a link. :(
  2. Katheryne

Katheryne Guest

I don't know where you can still find the download file, though I'm sure someone has it archived somewhere. It's just the matter of searching really hard.

Unless you're looking for specific files within the installation folder, the download file won't do you much good as it will have no server to connect to when you try to run it. EA Land has been shut down for more than a year and a half now.