1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Anyone avalable to help on Lake Austin... stuck gardener over his head.

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by DHMagicMan_1, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Anyone available to help a newb (returner) on Lake Austin? Got myself in a spot of trouble... Can't get myself and my pets res'd long enough to get out of this stupid swamp.

PM Me here if you can help me out and I'll give you my ICQ and location... it's in a swamp in Lake Austin Tram... about 8 PM PST
  2. Stucky

Stucky Guest

I'm not on lake austin, but which swamp? Near trinsic/brit or papua?

I can be cannon fodder.
  3. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I got my corpse back but the corpses of my wyrm and my fire steed are nowhere to be found... do they disappear quickly? Less than say 15 minutes if you die too many times? I died maybe 5 or 6 times.
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

it still says I have 5/5 followers though... don't know how to find them again though??
  5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

if your pets are bonded, just logout and back in again.
  6. Stucky

Stucky Guest

Go to your house log out then back in they will appear. I think I found a keep spot in the swamp between brit and trinsic. I died there trying to see if it'd place. CHeck it out if you need a home.