1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone been killin the halloween spider?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Uvtha, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like to finish the quest, but I can't handle it alone. Any one else in my boat wanna team up or something?

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I have yet to see the spider grab e I will help

3. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

I read it last night and went to Khaldun to look around. I doubt any of my alts would be able to survive. Plus you need to kill the skele lich first to get the scroll....If I understand the quest correctly. But, I would be willing to try with any part; killing skele lich, Khaldun, etc.

If I don't get the big web, hopefully will get the begging ones...almost GM!

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

which scroll do you need?

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you don't need to kill the lich yourself, if there's others around. Just doing damage will get you the scroll for the quest. I did it on my stealther on Europa. I only hit the lich and I only hit the spider, there were others there who did the bulk of the killing.

Get together with some guildmates who have also taken the quest and gank it, then you'll each get your scroll.

6. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I haven't got any webs but i got a niffty blessed spellbook from killing a leiutenant at the brit dragon spawn. It was sdi 14%, Fcr 1 and Lrc 4%. Not bad because it's blessed.

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

8. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yet another hole in the code that is Siege Perilous

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah my opinion as well

10. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, you do have to do the quest to get into her lair. Which means reading the book in yew, talking to the guy, getting a scroll from a skelly lich, using the scroll on wall hangings in khal, going to talk to the death knight in khal, going to jehlom to read the book in the ruins, THEN finally coming back to khal to get into her room.

Shes basically a copy of the aracnid champ spawn boss as far as I cant tell. My dragon doenst have too much trouble with her, but when she switches targets or webs me in, I die more or less imidiatly.

11. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I agree those books shouldn't be blessed on Siege. But same with the faction items. Whatcha going do. Quit like me. Nov. 15th is my last day in UO then I'm not coming back unless I hear some new addition or SA is very good.

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not sure they're supposed to be blessed on Siege. Might be worth querying that, sounds like an oversight.