1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone buy these?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idahoan, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 19, 2008
    Cocoa Liquor
    Cocoa Butter

if so, what rates?
  2. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Jun 2, 2008
    I go out and kill paragon pixes in one sweep and get like 10-15 of um per sweep, then I give um to Gwendar.
    She then puts um in her house and they sit there till EA decides to do something uber with um.
    Gwendar's up too like 500 of um sitting in that house. And shes constantly hopeing that EA makes um stackable.
    So if you can get a buyer for the junk lemme know. Shes got tons for sale if theres a buyer.
    Only thing they do now is make useless candy and chocolates.
  3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    hrmm............ I have a gm chef on both shards. The problem with the UO EA makin the chocolate making concept is that they one, made the ingredients too hard for *general non fighter chefs* to get said ingredients...two, once ya get em the graphics for the sugar and the rest all are better looking and larger than that microscopic puny barely can see it pieces of chocolate that we can make out of said ingredients..............if ya hardly can see the end result oft keeping the non stacking ingredients for their *looks* ended up better than the puny bit of chocolate we got cooking chefing it all up.

The least the dev. team could have done was make it a choc. bar or something MORE visable than.........tinier than a seed from the plant system. If we have to look that hard to even find the piece of chocolate..which in and of itself serves no purpose..........pfft no one fools with it much. The *bags* of sugar least one can SEE EM compared to the end product piece of barely can see it chocolates. And because the end product is so fricken puny...even my own chef won't BUY the ingredients to make............something so puny and useless as the chocolate pixel we barely see as the end product of those said choc. ingredients.
  4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    I read that they are going to stack in the next pubish but only then ones collected after the patch.