1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone buying colored nets?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HaHa, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm...I see 17 in your pic. I can probably use them to round out colors I have already to make something useful. I'll take them all depending on price...is 300K for the lot acceptable? If not, let me know what you want for them individually.

-Skylark

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

they used to sell for 100k each i think, the blaze ones may have sold for more

3. DravenSP

DravenSP Guest

I used to sell most colors for 15k each and blazed for around 100k when I fished regularly. Altho that was pretty cheap.

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Heh...if any sold for that besides the HoM white leviathan nets or blaze nets, someone must have had money to burn and/or REALLY had a deco emergency. If you can get those prices, more power to you.

I have bought dozens of colored nets for prices ranging from 10K - 50K (high end usually only for blaze or when I was in a hurry for a particular color).

-Skylark

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

All sold for 2 mill, thanks

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend