1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] anyone collecting or know price on colored leather?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by UOFree, Mar 11, 2010.

1. UOFree

UOFree Guest

I have gotten a collection of colored leather. I don't really know much about what it is worth nor if some of these pieces can still be made.

[​IMG]

Theres 1 of each piece of colored leather (Barbed, Horned and Spined) in there just to illustrate the colors. Rest is colored leather pieces.​

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

In my experience, they go for about 50-75k each. The colors that aren't close to the normal colors going on the higher end of that scale and the others lower.

Hope that helps *smiles*

3. UOFree

UOFree Guest

Thank you very much.

4. Fermi

Fermi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have a commodity deed for colored leather. if I redeem it do you think it will be colored leather?

5. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The only items I ever cut up were the leather and studded leather mining gloves. Those were one of the items that used to return colored leather pieces. The first time I cut them up was sheer accident and I noticed all the colors. I don't remember the bug lasting that long and seem to recall it was some time around when AOS first came out.

And that is a great collection there of colored pieces :)

6. UOFree

UOFree Guest

Thank you for the background information. I will bring this collection with me to Rares Festival maybe someone who wants to have something like this for their collections :)